The next module featured in the Road Commander Multiplex Control System for RV’s is the H Bridge High Current IO Module. The module is designed as a multipurpose module capable of driving high current loads.
This RV electronic can be configured for different uses. When configured as a slide-out module, the high current module can derive 30-amp motors in both directions. Short circuit shutdowns and over current shutdowns allow the module to know when the slide-out is retracted or extended.
When the high current module is configured as a high current module, it can supply power to water pumps, water heaters and other high current devices. The adaptability of the module makes it perfect for conversion van and RV upfitters.
- ‘Sleep mode’ minimizes the amount of power consumption when inactive for a certain amount of time
- Provides ‘over-current’ protection for the motor-controlled application, no additional fusing is necessary
- Allows for operation of installed features when outside of the coach such as deploying slide-outs, awnings, and activating lights
- On-board indicators show network status and fault codes
- Configurable as either a slide-out module or a high current module
- Outputs can be set to momentary or latching and have over current shut down parameters
- Control is available by using OEM installed switches, Intellitec touchscreen LCD panels, and SMART Devices
- Operates independently of the Road Commander System
- Expandable and adaptable to previous year models