Battery Guard® 1000
The Battery Guard® 1000 helps prevents "dead batteries". By disconnecting the battery load from the battery before it becomes too discharged, the Battery Guard® 1000 protects the battery from potential damage. It is designed to be used in vehicles with 12‐volt electrical systems. The Battery Guard® 1000 is an improved and simplified solution to the well‐recognized Intellitec Battery Guard®.
Battery Guard® 1000 Features
- Automatic low voltage disconnect and reconnect when conditions are safe
- 100 Amp continuous load capacity
- Mechanical latch requires no current to maintain status
- Factory conﬁgurable parameters
- Disconnect and reconnect veriﬁcation with automatic retry
- Momentary low-side switch input toggles between connected and disconnected state
- Quick connect terminals for easy wire installation
Battery Guard® 1000 Kit with LED Push Button Switch
The Battery Guard® 1000 Kit is a plug and play system designed to prevent batteries from low voltage conditions and potential damage. Included in the kit is a sleek stainless steel switch with a built in LED indicator that allows the user manual-control as well as feedback status of the battery system.
The Kit includes:
- (1) Battery Guard® 1000
- (1) Battery Guard® Switch with LED Indicator
- (1) 10 ft Harness
- (1) 10 ft Extension Harness
Battery Downtime Cost Calculator
Below is Intellitec's Battery Downtime Cost Calculator. This tool is designed for you to register how costly a dead battery can be to your business's operation. A dead battery can lead to lost time, money, project delays or even reputational harm. Learn how much our automatic battery disconnect can save you by filling out the fields in grey and clicking "Calculate".